Semi Welded Plates Heat Exchanger
Aspire Industrial semi-welded line is used when gaskets are not suitable for one of the process media. Also, the semi-welded line can take a higher design pressure compared to fully gasketed plate-and-frame heat exchangers.
Suitable for a wide range of applications, this model is available with a large selection of plate and gasket types.
• Energy and Utilities
• Food and Beverages
• HVAC and Refrigeration
• Marine and Transportation
• Mining, Minerals and Pigments
• Pulp and Paper
• Water and Waste treatment
• High energy efficiency – low operating cost
• Flexible configuration – heat transfer area can be modified
• Easy to install – compact design
• High serviceability – easy to open for inspection and cleaning and easy to clean by CIP